Friday, August 27, 2010

Dove Chocolate Discoveries

   Tonight I went to a Dove Chocolate Discoveries Party. I bought the Mudslide Chocolatini Mix and the Chocolate Baking Mix. My chocolatier was a woman I work with and she does a really good job. We sampled chocolates, dip, fondue, and Chocolatinis. My friend even won a prize! Lucky duck! 

  
   Though my chocolate party was fun, I only got to see Chase for a couple hours while he was awake. He's in bed now and I feel like I haven't seen him for a long time...but I did get an amazing video yesterday. Joe was trying to show me how awesome his ninja skills were by attacking the ottoman and Chase thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen. I will try to post it soon since I'm having difficulties right now.

~6 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day old~

No comments:

Post a Comment