Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Projects


     I started working on a couple of projects in January. Yeah, my New Year’s res was to only work on one project on a time so that didn’t last long. I decided it was OK since they are different mediums. This concept of actually finishing projects is new to me. Oh hell, working project to the halfway point is still new to me! I’m getting used to it, though. I keep adding things to my list of what I want to get done and it is HARD to keep myself from starting tout les nouvelles projets. That’s Paige French for ALL OF THE THINGS. You’d think only working two projects at a time would give me enough time to get my house cleaned. NOPE. I’m usually lucky if we get the toys put away at the end of the day, but spring semester is drawing to a close so that’s just not happening.
 
Quilt for Gee-Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment